Welcome to the GlebeHarbor.Com Community Forum. You must make your first post in the Introduction Forum after you Register! In till you do, you WILL NOT be able to Post or Reply in any other forum. After you make your introduction the entire board will be available for posting or replying to other posts. This is a countermeasure for spam bots. You can click here to see how to become a member of the GlebeHarbor.Com On-Line Community.

My first open request at the WC BOSs open meeting.

This forum is for discussing how the Glebe Harbor - Cabin Point Sanitary District is managed by the Westmoreland County Board of Supervisors. For those of you who may not know, the WC BOSs has complete control over how our Community functions.
Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 1
United States of America

My first open request at the WC BOSs open meeting.

Post by Dana » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:59 am

I attended our monthly Board of Directors for the Glebe Harbor - Cabin Point Association in November of 2018. One of the issues I brought up was the fact that our Associations official website was promoting an illegal contractor via their GH-CP Community Service Provider Directory . Even worse, he was attaching his illegal business to our Glebe Harbor - Cabin Point Associations name. Whoever posts the concerns of Residents on the gh-cp.org website, totally misrepresented what I said at this meeting and it is my opinion that they just blew me off, as this mans illegal business was till on our GH-CP Community Service Provider Directory.

So what does this have to do with the Westmoreland County BOSs? When I attended their open meeting on December 10, 2018, where any Resident of Westmoreland County has a right to speak, I brought this to their attention. I presented them with a copy of our GH-CP Community Service Provider Directory that backed up what my concerns were. The majority of our BODs was at this meeting and all I can tell you is this. After I made my concerns public at this meeting, this man with the illegal business that was associated with our corporation, had his association with our corporation removed. They still however have his illegal business listed.

The point I am making is that our Board of Directors have given up any control they once may have had, before we became a Sanitary District. Even their own Attorney has acknowledged that they have no control over our Community other then what Westmoreland County allows them to have. Our Board of Directors are simply an advisory committee to the Westmoreland County Board of Supervisors and the main contact person is the President of our BODs. So if you feel you can not get any satisfaction from our BODs, my advice is that you may want to approach the WC BOSs to voice your concerns. They listen!

We will not stand by in silence! We will defend our Governing Documents for all Three Associations as well as our Two Lease Agreements with Westmoreland County and make sure they are followed to the letter of Virginia Law! www.glebeharbor.com

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links